Thursday, July 3, 2008

Spain!

It's true! I just got back from a wonderful 2 weeks in Spain! The Lord really worked it out that I was able to join the Williams family (from my home church in CA and small group) for their family vacation. We had such a wonderful time traveling all over southern Spain and enjoying the beautiful countryside and historic sites.

I spent the first night in Madrid by myself in a cheap hostel, then took a 5-hr train ride to Granada where I met up with all 13 of the Williams' family. Ok, there was a BIT of miscommunication as to the location of the hotel in Granada, but all that is to say...after a very enjoyable bus ride through the Spanish countryside and an overnight at a beautiful bed and breakfast place 40 km away from where I was supposed to be, we were all together! What a sweet reunion!



Atocha Train Station - Madrid



Curt and Rosie Williams and the kids (Tessa, Evan, Eliana, Isaac)



Tessa and I enjoying a nice summer dip


This is completely normal...don't worry.

That beautiful countryside I was talking about...


And the OTHER "Cortijo del Pino"


Enjoying true Spanish cuisine...churros and chocolate!


No comments: