Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Quick Update

Thank you all for praying for me this past month! Here's a quick update on what's been going on.

1) I moved to Danja! I have my own house near the hospital on a compound with other missionaries. I'm really enjoying it there.

2) I took the GRE! On Sept. 20 I completed my GRE test in Abuja, Nigeria, and it went very well. Thank you for your prayers and I have returned back to Niger safely.

3) My mom and sister are visiting from the States! They made it safely yesterday into Niamey, and we will be heading out to Maradi and Danja this Friday. As for now, we're visiting people in Niamey, doing some shopping, and spending some good time together.

Sorry there are no pictures today; I'll post some later.

2 comments:

aBorderlineCutterwithanEatingDisorder said...

yes please post some pics!!

nigerluke said...

okay fine...but i don't have any here in niamey. wait till i get back to maradi, k?